Mobile menu

Lost and Found (Personal Belongings)


You may report loss of personal belongings at the Circulation Counter (1/F, Library).  Lost items found in the Library will be sent to the Circulation Counter.  You can claim lost property by showing proof of ownership.  Claims should be made as soon as possible.  Unclaimed items will be transferred to the Security Control Room (G/F, Wong Administration Building).